Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coneflowers

I haven't posted in a while so here is just something for fun.

This is a photo of my new favorite flower. I didn't even know what these were. My sister Sue tells me they are 'Coneflowers.' Now I see them everywhere I turn. I took this photo with my CELL PHONE one day while Dick and I were out on our walk.

This photo has not been edited, except I cropped it slightly. I haven't even adjusted for brightness. I think that's pretty good. I love this pic, so much it's my computer background right now as well as my cell phone screen background....



You may enlarge it by clicking on it. You can make it your desktop by right clicking on it and selecting 'save photo as' or 'set as background.' That's if you have a PC. If you have a MAC, I'm sure you know how to save a photo on a MAC.

I give permission to use my photos for your personal pleasure and enjoyment and any NON-commercial use. Not to be used in any publication. Thanks. BLE

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget